1. A new Shareholder filter has been introduced, Current Shareholders. By toggling this option in the Shareholder's screen will now only display the current shareholders within the Company.
2. Added API support for the new Shareholder feature, current Shareholder balance.
3. Shareholders will now show consolidated and match with Pie Chart in the Shareholders Screen.
4. Shareholder Listing Reports will now include a counter of total companies located at the bottom of each report.
- Companies Listing Report
- Annual Review Listing Report
- Annual Return Listing Report
- Company Debt Listing Report
5. If a contact is a representative of a company, it will now appear in the Relationship tab in Global Contacts.
6. In addition, the People Group Report will display if the contact is a Representative of a company.
7. CAS 360 users can send out reminders to one of the contacts from the Contacts screen to review sent Trust Documents.
Users can send an automated document reminder. For more information on Automatic Document Reminders, click here.
1. ASIC Form 409 improvements: The Document Production screen appropriately updates the document signatory automatically in instances where representatives are added.
2. A new Shareholder filter has been added to only view Current Shareholders.
1. Added the option to generate all Singapore documents with a blank document date.
2. Improved the User Interface displaying missing ACRA data.
4. A new Shareholder filter has been added to only view Current Shareholders.
4. A new toggle has been added in the Shareholders screen, now users will be able to filter to only view Current Shareholders.