It’s hard enough these days to remember individual usernames and passwords for each account. BGL has now enabled you to use your Google Account to sign into CAS 360.
- If you have a Google Account, you can use it to log directly into CAS 360.
- You must have been previously been invited to CAS 360.
- Your Google Account must use the same email address that has been previously invited to CAS 360
Computer (PC or MAC)
- Navigate to the CAS 360 Login Page.
- Click Sign in with Google.
- (Optional) Enter your Google login details if you are not already logged in.
- You will need to grant permission to BGL on-screen. You will skip this step automatically the next time you sign-in.
You must use the same email address to log in to both Google and CAS 360.
For more information, check out the Google Account Help.