With CAS 360, explore the benefits of interconnectivity between Managers, Employees, Directors and Secretaries. Invite as many entities to CAS 360.
Note: Only Admin users can invite others to CAS 360.
1. From the top toolbar, hover your cursor over the App Switcher icon and select Users.
2. Select Admin from the side menu and then select Invitations.
3. You will be directed to the Invitations page. This will display all users that have been sent an invitation to your CAS 360 firm. Select + Invite New User.
4. Input the user's email, first and last name and assign a User Role. User Roles determines the access rights for this individual when accessing and completing tasks in CAS 360.
You can select from the following roles: User, View Only, Manager, Admin, BGL Support, and Accountant.
5. Select Invite User(s). You can invite more than one user at a time. Select Done to return to the Invitations page.
1. I have invited a user and would like to cancel the invitation.
Navigate to the Invitations page and locate the user. If the user has not already joined, simply cancel the invitation:
If the user has joined your CAS 360 firm and you would like to remove their access, navigate to Users | Admin | User Manager to manage all users that have joined your CAS 360 firm.
Locate the user, and select Remove User
Alternatively, if the user has access across different apps, choose to disable access to a particular account: