Through CAS 360 you have complete control to produce your own document suite. Change the look and feel of your compliance documentation by building custom templates.
Customisation is currently available for the following documents:
- Allotment Journal
- Allottee Details Form 24m
- Annual Return
- Annual Statement Certificate
- Application for Shares
- Bank Account Opening Minutes or Resolutions
- Certificate of Identity Form 7
- Company Change Summary
- Company Registration Summary
- Confirmation Letter
- Consent to Act as Auditor Letter
- Consent to Act as Director Form 45
- Consent to Act as Secretary Form 45B
- Consent to Act Letter
- Constitution for a Private Company Limited by Guarantee
- Constitution for a Private Company Limited by Shares
- Declaration of Company Not Traded
- Declaration of Compliance Form 6
- Declaration of Dividend Resolution
- Declaration of Trust
- Directors Minutes or Resolutions
- Dividend Statement
- Documents Prepared Cover Letter
- First Directors Minutes or Resolutions
- Members Consent to Short Notice
- Members Minutes or Resolutions
- Nominee Director Notice
- Notice of Directors Meeting
- Notice of EGM
- Notice of Members AGM
- Notice of Members Meeting
- Notice of Registrable Controller
- Notice of Situation of Registered Office Form 44
- Notices of Beneficial Ownership
- Register of Auditors
- Register of Members
- Register of Nominee Directors
- Register of Officers
- Register of Registrable Controllers
- Resignation Letter
- Return giving Officers Particulars Form 49
- Return of Allotment of Shares Form 24
- Search Register
- Share Capital Position Form 24s
- Share Certificate
- Share Transfer Form
- Solvency Resolution
- Statutory Declaration before Incorporation Form 18
- Transfer Journal
Document Templates are also available for Hong Kong, BVI, Caymen Islands & Malaysia.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Settings||
|Select Document Templates||
Document Set Filter
The search field can be used to filter and locate document templates.
Select your Jurisdiction to edit templates between other supported jurisdictions in CAS 360.
To begin editing a template, select a template from the Documents section on the left-hand side.
How to Edit a Template
Step 1: Once a template is selected, the CAS 360 Master Template can be downloaded by clicking and selecting Download.
Step 2: This will download the template as a Microsoft Word document, which can then be customised.
See The CAS 360 Dictionary for all merge fields you can use instantly pre-fill information in your customised documents.
Please ensure you use the codes specified under each email/document template. Some codes are specific to an email/document template and will not work if used in another template.
Step 3: To upload your custom template, click and locate your template from your computer.
Step 4: Once uploaded, the customised document will be noted with a time stamp.
Set a Default Template
Users are able to set a default template in the document template screen.
By setting a template as the Default, CAS 360 will have the template automatically selected in the Document Production screen.
Besides the document template, clickand select Set As Default.