Read the following pre-requisites before using the CAS 360 XBRL Tool for filing XBRL Financial Statements.
1. Ensure you have access rights to the CAS 360 XBRL Tool.
All User Roles in CAS 360, except View Only and BGL Success, will have access to the CAS 360 XBRL Tool to validate and upload to ACRA.
- Ensure the XBRL FS function is toggled on to enable users to prepare the XBRL Financial Statements.
Click here to download and run the latest version of XBRL Desktop exe.
Note: Currently, CAS XBRL is only available for Windows users, however, development is underway for this tool to be available for MAC users as well.
2. Ensure you have a stable Internet connection.
Internet connection is required to transmit data to ACRA via CAS 360.
3. Ensure you have valid SingPass/CorpPass credentials.
SingPass/CorpPass credentials are required to be added and authorised in CAS 360 before validating and uploading the XBRL file to Bizfile.
To add Registered Filing Agent details to CAS360:
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Settings||
|Select Lodgement/Agent Settings||
4. Ensure the company number is recorded.
Enter your unique Entity Number for the company via General Details.