- An automatic email to re-try verification will be sent when a Client's ID verification fails.
- An Australian Medicare card can now be used as Identification.
- Automated reminders can now be selected to remind clients to upload identification
- An option to set whether the Client and/or sender will receive an email upon successful ID verification
- Consent must now be confirmed when submitting a client's ID to be verified.
- The Verify ID allows users to select the ID they wish to verify if multiple exist.
- Improved ID Validation process based on Jurisdiction.
- Australia Only - Added the ability to request 2 identification sources to verify.
- Reports – Will now display all partners and managers of a company in the Company Listing, Compliance Status Listing, and Director ID reports.
- Member Register - All jurisdictions in CAS 360, now includes the Register of Members when processing a shareholder transaction
The User Experience has been enhanced
- New Delete and Warning modals warnings.
- The user interface has been revised to enhance experience on smaller screens.
- Document Production - Improved Validations on Annual Return and Documents Screen
- Documents and Forms - The United Kingdom address format has been enhanced to further support matching requirements.
- Documents and Forms - The format for United Kingdom address has been updated within the comparison report.
- Documents and Forms - The United Kingdom address format has been updated for SG lodgments
- Annual Return Comparison Report - As the Place of Incorporation is not required, the Annual Return Comparison report will no longer display a discrepancy when either BGL or ACRA has the data but not the other.
- Contacts - Improved quick add when adding a new contact.
The support for Chinese Names has been improved!
This includes updating the following User Interfaces:
- Name History for Company Contacts
Contact Name Change on the Multiple Company Changes screen
- Additionally, Chinese Names are now supported when preparing the following changes and forms:
- Documents and Forms – The Address formatting has been updated to support 4-line Hong Kong addresses
- Documents and Forms – Support for Business Registration Numbers has been added for Form NR1 Notice of Change of Address of Registered Office
CAS 360 UK is coming soon!
- Support for the following company changes has been added:
- Company Registered address change
- Officers Change
- Company Shareholders Changes
- All address fields are now integrated with Google Places. Google Places can reduce friction in the address entry process by providing a single, quick entry field with type-ahead address prediction that can be used to automatically populate a full address form. This even works to populate Building Names.