This guide is to prepare your company data in CAS Desktop for migration to CAS 360.
Please ensure that all company data are up to date in preparation for the migration to CAS 360.
Companies with the below status will NOT be migrated to CAS 360:
- Companies that are Struck Off/Degregistered as the Company Status, and/or
- Companies with Company Status as “No Longer Client"
If you do not wish to migrate certain companies to CAS 360, follow the steps below:
1. In your Company Selection, right-click onto the company > select Company Data > Client, CAS Data.
2. In Client, CAS Data, make sure that"Current Client?" is not ticked/ unchecked. Click Save.
3. The status for the company under Company Selection will now display as"No Longer Client" and this company won't be migrated to CAS 360.
Annual Return and Company Dates
Kindly ensure that the Annual Return year under Administration Settings is set into the current calendar year.
In CAS Desktop, Navigate to Administration > Defaults > Annual Return tab > Annual Return Year.
Onboarding with BGL Client Success
1. Once you have confirmed that you are ready to migrate your company data, a Support Ticket will be logged on your behalf and assigned to the BGL Client Success Team. The team will contact you via phone or email to explain the process. A secured Dropbox link will be sent to you for your CAS data files. For more information on the process, please refer to How do I switch from CAS Desktop to CAS 360?
2. Ensure that the Company Server is accessible and Teamviewer is ready. If your firm’s company server requires administrator rights to access, kindly speak to your IT administrator to give our Client Success Team admin rights to access your company server.
3. Before the Client Success team performs the migration process, kindly ensure that:
- All users are logged out of CAS Desktop;
- Access to the Server is required as the team will need to stop the Nexus Service; and
- TeamViewer is ready.
Please inform your Client Success Specialist if your companies have Chinese Characters included as well.